Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Humberto Coto
Dr. Humberto Coto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Coto is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Saint Joseph's Hospital and Memorial Hospital. Dr. Coto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Humberto Coto has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Humberto Coto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Joseph Sinkovics
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0 mi65
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Tampa, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Aida Castro
Tampa, FL 0 mi34