A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Cruz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto Cruz practice?
- Dr. Humberto Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Cruz practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.