A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Humberto Cruz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto H. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Humberto Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Cruz practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.