A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Cruz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto Cruz practice?
- Dr. Humberto Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Cruz practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.