Overall Review

3.3

August 13th, 2015
Disgusting Physician and Staff
I have seen this doctor once, he is rude, insensitive, and short, after waiting over an hour for my appt. I was seen for less than 10 mins. as a new patient-that is not acceptable!, I could not give him or his nurse my full history, I could not even tell him what my concerns with. He then went to tell me, that he can only see me for one thing at a time, if not I would have to pay an additional co-pay for each issue and have an appt. for each thing. I mean really? Doc? When I spoke to his manager-I think his wife, she is nastier than him and his receptionist. But yet they collected my co-pay, never told me there was a delay, I was the one, that had to ask, if I was checked in, because no one was telling me anything.

May 17th, 2015
Is the worst Doctor you can relay your health care.

September 18th, 2013
He got mad at me
Dr. Cruz has being my doctor for over 10 years and I never have bad experience with him until two months ago I started feel very weak and in pain went to him and says was my thyroid, send me some medications when I went back home I decide to call back and ask for a referral to see an endocrinologist. Make another app. with him because I keep feeling pain and he was very upset and says "I already toll you is your thyroid" and you already ask for a referral but his tone was different he was mad. I just wanted to find a relief of my pain that is all, trying to get some answers on what is my condition I think is my right to take care of my health and to find the answers I need. Shame I use to like him, not any more.

July 9th, 2013
Self
Like most people I do not like spending my day at the doctor's office. Dr. Cruz however, made the visit worth my time. Professional, funny, easy going. I HIGHLY recommend him as a doctor.

January 25th, 2012
I waited over an hour to see this Doctor - when I had an appt scheduled. Then he was only with me for 10 minutes. When I was leaving, the front desk clerk, would not smile nor say thank you.

August 7th, 2011
Not impressed
Doctor could be nicer. Had several interruptions while the doc was performing the physical. I felt rushed.

July 28th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
I have been his patient for over 10 years now. He has always been very thorough and I trust him. He is very caring and I always feel like he has my best interest at heart.