A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto De Los Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Santos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. De Los Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Angel De Los Santos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Humberto A. De Los Santos practice?
- Dr. Humberto De Los Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Humberto De Los Santos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.