A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Gallego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Gallego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Gallego, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallego graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Gallego has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Gallego MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Humberto Gallego practice?
- Dr. Humberto Gallego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Humberto Gallego practices Dermatology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See La Mesa Dermatologists.