A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Galleno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Galleno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galleno
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galleno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Galleno, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galleno graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Galleno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto A Galleno MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Humberto A. Galleno practice?
- Dr. Humberto Galleno has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Galleno practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.