A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Galleno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Galleno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Galleno, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galleno graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Galleno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galleno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Humberto A. Galleno practice?
Dr. Humberto Galleno practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Surgeons.