A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Galleno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Galleno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Galleno, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Galleno graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Galleno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto A Galleno MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Humberto A. Galleno practice?
- Dr. Humberto Galleno has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Galleno practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Covina, CA.
See Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.