Dr. Humberto Galleno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto Galleno?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

Dr. Galleno is one exceptional doctor.

August 31st, 2015

careing doctor the best Orthopedic surgery

love this doctor your in good hands

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Galino is one of the best Orthopaedics I have ever met. He is not only kind and patient he has a great knowledge in his field. I have seen many happy satisfied patients .

September 3rd, 2013

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

I have had hip and knee replacement by Dr GALLENO. I would highly recommend him as a great surgeon and Dr. He is very friendly, caring, and skilled Dr. He will diagnose your problem and put your mind at ease. In the future I will probably need my other knee or hip replaced and I have no fear of having Dr GALLENO do the work.

June 14th, 2013

Terrible follow up, wrong surgery

My wife had visited him 3 months ago and scheduled the procedure on her foot to be exactly today. A week ago after she had heard nothing we called and spoke to Vera. She said that they forgot about the surgery. Nice. OK, she promised to call us no later than the next morning to re-schedule. She forgot. Having just spoken to Vera, she forgot again. She cited a completely different surgery from the one scheduled already, which had nothing to do with my wife's condition. Terrible place. Stay away from it!!

July 27th, 2012

do not visit this greedy doctor

he only cares about how to make the most money out of patients, instead of caring the overall preventible health of patients. He asked me to come back to him whenever non-primary symptoms are bothering me even if i had expressed my worries about those non-primary symptoms. he only treats what HE THINKS is the PRIMARY symptoms. My disease got worsen after his treatments and drugs.

July 20th, 2012

Stay Away from Dr Galleno

I went to Dr Galleno for extreme siatica back pain and was prescribed Vicodin and told to go home. After a week of excruciating pain I tried to set up an appointment with the Doctor only to be told I could see him in two weeks. I explained I was in agony they changed it to a one week wait. I was told the doctor is very busy, he sees 50 to 60 people daily. It's to bad he can't make time for his suffering patients. After 3 appointments with the Doctor and a month of agony I changed Doctors and was give an epidural shot and the pain was greatly reduced the same day I saw the new Doctor. A month later a second epidural reduced all of my pain.I CAN'T BELIEVE DR GALLENO LET ME SUFFER FOR A MONTH WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN TREATED FOR MY CONDITION

August 18th, 2017