Overall Review

June 30th, 2014
Best Doctor I've ever had
Dr. Lopez has been my doctor practically my whole life, and I couldn't say enough good things about him. He always knows exactly what is wrong and even if I'm feeling uneasy we will do a test and sure enough every time he is exactly right with the diagnosis. Also there isn't another doctor like Dr. Lopez who respects and appreciates your personal beliefs in anything medically. Also, he has always had a way of explaining even the most complicated things understandable when I was 12.

January 21st, 2011
I didn't enjoy the wait, although the office is nicer than most I have been too. I had an appointment at 2:30 and was checked in at 2:45 and actually seen by him at 3:05. This is my doctor and I have been there before, he seems to know what he's talking about, hopefully he's right this time too because he said its viral and didn't want to give me antibiotics for strep, although he did offer to do a test for strep after I told him I was really worried I had it. The test says I dont have it but you never know, those things are not always right. Anyways, this sore throat better go away soon!!!

November 15th, 2010
From Houston to Dallas.
came back and even showed me a free website with tips on how to improve my backhand. I wish I had more time to just talk with him but he seemed really busy, I went in for what I wasn't sure if it was an ulcer or not but he told me it was most likely bacterial. I tend to worry about things that are medical so after I explained that he offered to do a test even though he assured me it was most likely bacterial. Turned out he was right although I'm not sure how accurate that test is since he had me do some breath test. I thought bacterial infections were in the blood? Hopefully it'll help because I'm tired of this stomach pain, my afternoons are not as relaxing as they used

July 1st, 2010
false pregnancy
told me i was 5 or 6 wks pregnant few days later went to the ER and told me i wasnt pregnant. had to pay for prenatal vitamins and ER. bad doctor will never go again.

December 14th, 2009
only seems to care about getting your money then getting you out of the office