A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Salazar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Efrain Salazar DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto E. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Humberto Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Salazar practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.