A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Salazar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Humberto E. Salazar practice?
Dr. Humberto Salazar practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.