A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Salazar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Efrain Salazar DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto E. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Humberto Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Humberto Salazar practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.