Dr. Humberto Scoccia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humberto Scoccia?

June 20th, 2017

Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable

Dr. Scoccia has been excellent! He always takes his time to talk us through our options and through procedures I've had to have. It is apparent he is extremely knowledgeable about PCOS & infertility treatments. I definitely feel that I am in good hands and I would recommend him to anyone dealing with similar infertility problems. I am SO glad we found him after having a less than stellar experience with my primary OB/GYN.

August 4th, 2016

He is the very best...

I went in to Doctor Scoccia with emergency bleeding. My regular Gyno said full hysterectomy with my polyps and tumors. Dr. Scoccia was awesome he successfully extracted my tumors and polyps and called me timely letting me know they tested negative for cancer. He calls you bad within minutes. He is great looking so that helps :) seriously though I work in healthcare accreditation and he should be nationally recognized for his porofewsionalism and true abilities. Thank you for helping me get my life back!!!

July 12th, 2016

I had a very pleasant first visit with Dr Scoccia. He took his time to listen to me and also to explain everything in detail. He was very thourough.

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Scoccia was very unsympathetic. I always felt like he was not listening to me when I spoke. I don't think he ever reviewed my chart before my appointment, since I constantly had to remind him of which tests I had already done and had sent in to him. I usually felt like I had wasted his time by being there.

October 27th, 2015

Stay away

Dont waist your money and time.. This doctor just want your money.. After almost 3 years with him and several missed miscarriage he wasn't able to point the right treatment and never gave me answers . So I changed doctor and I was naturally pregnant with twins in my 2nd cycle trying.. My babies are beautiful and healthy.. I went through so much pain and this doctor was so irresponsible that gave me progesterone oil to apply by myself.. Please stay away from him!!!

November 26th, 2013

Don't waste your $ and time

I was Dr. Scoccia patient for around 2 years. I choose him for his good reviews and for being among the top doctors in Chicago. He has a lot qualifications but never use that with his patients. I lost 2 babies while I was with him and he never gave me any answers. He is a good person, he always listened to my concerns and he was open mind for new treatments, but he never had an attitude to discover what was going on. Dr. Scoccia treats his patients as a number of the he never knew what was our conversation in the last visit and I could see that he didnt know what was our next step.I had to always remind him what we had talked. He never put a lot effort to make the right treatment, never worried about important exams which I had to ask him to be performed. There are a lot things that he needs to review, not a good doctor. The money is what matter.. And as he already has his reputation as being one of the top doctors he doesn't care about his patients. Very slow to give a resolution to a problem..You will be disappointed.

April 30th, 2013

Doctor Scoccia is Excellent very detailed "Great" .. but Staff RN Rosa, Secretary April, Pat really suck.. Brenda (Latin woman) she was very helpful and nice...

October 12th, 2012

Has helped us get pregnant twice. Always there when I have contacted him after hours. His nurse Debbie is awesome!

July 5th, 2011

Patient waiting to switch networks

I am going to switch networks from uic to rush because I am angry. One of his staff members violated my HiPPAA rights and after I am switched into another hospital soon, I will address this problem.

April 26th, 2017