A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Villalvazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Villalvazo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villalvazo
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Villalvazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Villalvazo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalvazo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Villalvazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Jesus Villalvazo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto J. Villalvazo practice?
- Dr. Humberto Villalvazo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Humberto Villalvazo practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindsay, CA and Corcoran, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.