A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humberto Villalvazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humberto Villalvazo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humberto Villalvazo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalvazo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Villalvazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humberto Jesus Villalvazo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Humberto J. Villalvazo practice?
- Dr. Humberto Villalvazo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Humberto Villalvazo practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lindsay, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.