Dr. Humeera Hina MD Patient Reviews

December 30th, 2015
Come back to New Jersey
Would I choose this doctor again? Absolutely!!!!! Dr Hina took care of my mother Alice , brother Anthony and myself also Alice in New Jersey. Dr. Hina would call 10:30 at night to check on my mother cause she had multiple illnesses just to make sure she was okay. What doctor does that now adays. If I lived in Portage,MI. I would definitely have Dr. Humeera Hina back in my family's lives. We truly miss her.. So if your so lucky to have a dedicated Doctor like Dr. Hina you are a very lucky person.

July 13th, 2015
worst doctor i have ever seen

September 16th, 2014
Over-Billed
I went in to the office as a new patient, with the expectation of a routine visit. I expected to pay a small co-pay and ask about a yearly physical. She asked me a bunch of questions about my medical history and "diagnosed" me with problems I already knew I had. She didn't write me any prescriptions, save one for the physical. I was shocked when I saw the bill: $232! The billilng staff was rude when I called--they acted like I should have known that I needed to bang in their heads that the visit was supposed to be preventative. Beware. This doc is out for the money and will keep you in the chair, asking frivolous questions. The end result will be an enormouos bill, which your insurance won't cover. I'm extremely upset, especially since I asked them questions about what my insurance would cover.