Learn more about Dr. Humera Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humera Chowdhary, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhary
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhary Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humera Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humera Arif Chowdhary MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Humera A. Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Humera Chowdhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Humera Chowdhary practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.