Dr. Humera Chowdhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humera Chowdhary?

February 17th, 2016

SHE NEVER ANSWERS, NEVER REFOILLS SO PATIENT IS SICK NOW. HER OFFICE STAFFF IS RUDE AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS. WORST DR EVER

September 16th, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen should be fired!

Worst doctor I've ever seen, she for some reason she thought I was lying for some reasons about my previous medications and refused to provide and any drug that actually works she loves to give synthetic medacine that does nothing

April 18th, 2015

Revoke her license

No return calls. Never answers phone. Will not approve refills even after several requests.

April 13th, 2015

Chanda Patel

February 12th, 2015

Chowdhary Review

I have been a patient of Dr. Chowdhary for around 2 years now and have always received nothing but exemplary professional service. Her staff is always willing to accommodate any appointment changes including impromptu unexpended visits and medication changes and/or refills . She always takes time to find out how I am feeling and to ensure my medications are working as they are supposed to. She is very warm, receptive and easy to talk (open up) to. I look forward to continue to utilize her services in the future. I am most thankful that I have Dr. Chowdhary to help me with my condition.

February 5th, 2015

Great Psychiatrist! Not sure where the bad reviews come from!

Dr. Chowdhary is a wonderful psychiatrist and we have never once had an issue with her or her staff. Not sure where the bad reviews are coming from, obviously some jaded patients/parents, but I can personally vouch for the fact that she and her staff are both wonderful and attentive.

January 25th, 2015

She cares about the teens she treats. She diagnosis very well! Prescribes the correct meds too.

April 22nd, 2014

The doctor is fine. The wait times are TERRIBLE. I have always had to wait over an hour...even with an appointment. I understand running late but this is ridiculous. Now on to her wretched secretary. The woman is RUDE. I very rarely get through to a person. When I know she is sitting there. Then after I have to leave a dozen or so messages I may get a call back and when she does it is usually with contempt. She doesn't listen when you tell her things. If it wasn't for the patients these people wouldn't have a job. I think the doctor needs a new receptionist. This one is a horrid woman!

February 9th, 2014

Worst in her profession

Please consider going elsewhere. This doctor is incompetent, inconsiderate and has the worst bedside manner ever. That is not what you will want when needing someone to listen to your problems. Her front office help wouldn't even be able to get work at Burger King that is how incompetent they are. Go elsewhere and save yourself some time.

October 29th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr.Chowdhary has been a great help with my son. She was helpful when my son ran out of medication by calling him in enough to get him to his next appointment which was greatly appreciated. The office is quick to return calls and always calls to remind me of his appointments.

October 3rd, 2013

Horrible

The only reason I go to her is because its hard to find someone in my area that accepts my insurance. Her office is rude and I was put in the middle of a dispute between them and the pharmacy and they wouldn't contact the pharmacy when both parties are saying the other person is incorrect. I had an appt and had been waiting for approximately 30 minutes. When I asked the receptionist how much longer it would be, I heard her tell the Dr. it seems like she is in a hurry. And I was called back 10 minutes later. Dr. Chowdary, spends about 95% of the appointment time asking questions and filling out something on her computer. She rarely looks at you and rarely asks anything about what is really going on with you. If its not on the questionnaire that she is obviously filling out on her computer it will likely not be asked.

September 23rd, 2013

Can't Even Get Them On The Phone.

I've been trying for DAYS to get this doctor's office on the phone so that I can schedule an appointment. For a mental health professional to be so incapable of answering her phone is completely unacceptable. I can't get anyone to call me back, and I can't get anyone to answer. This is ridiculous. Way to lose money and NOT help people.