Dr. Humera Malik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Humera Malik?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Humera Malik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Simply love this boutique practice

Dr Malik rocks. Period. She and her staff provide amazing health care to their patients. We should know since we have been seeing her for over two years. We have referred her to countless others and they too all rave about her. Highly recommended!

July 15th, 2017

Excellent Physician

Dr. Malik is an excellent physician and leaves no stone unturned - very thankful I found her.

June 13th, 2017

One of the best Lyme Docs out there by far!

Dr. Malik saved my life. Period. She restored my quality of life for which I am forever grateful to her for. I was so ill, for such a long time, and only she could figure out what was wrong with me. She is compassionate, personable, and super knowledgeable. She takes all the time necessary with her patients which is what I love about her. She is also the least expensive Lyme Doc in the DMV. Most, if not all, local Lyme Docs charge much, much more than she does.

April 5th, 2017

My favorite Internist

Just love Dr Malik and her friendly staff. I was referred to her by my specialist a few years ago and I have been seeing her ever since for all my heallthcare needs. She really knows her stuff and how to connect with her patients.

February 21st, 2017

Excellent Internist! Highly recommended!

By far, one of the best Internists in the Mid-Atlantic, if not the East Coast. I have been seen by many Internists in my time, but she is exceptional as is her practice and staff. Bravo!

November 25th, 2016

She is very professional, asks a lot of questions, and actually listens to me. She spends lots of time, is much more empathetic, and much less pompous than most other doctors. Excellent experience and I will highly recommend her to my friends and family.

November 5th, 2016

5+ Stars

Dr Malik is a excellent MD/LLMD/LLMP. Her holistic, integrative approach is quite remarkable and she has helped so many chronicly sick patients, as myself, get better and become well. Best of all, her office visit fees are so reasonable, and she even participates with a few select healthcare plans, unlike other local LLMDs. Well worth it.

October 12th, 2016

Excellent Internist, Terrific Staff

Highly recommended!

August 31st, 2016

One of the best Docs in the DMV

Look no further if you are seeking an exceptional Internist, with superb clinical skills, medical knowledge, and professional experience. Her vast knowledge of complex Lyme disease, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, and Fibromyalgia, combined with her precise clinical diagnosis and treatment skills, earns her 'Super Doc' status in my opinion. Add to that: a charming, positive personality, terrific communication skills, and a compassionate physician - a genuine 'people' person. My spouse and I have been seeing her for years because she has taken such excellent care of us. Her new practice, in McLean, VA, is terrific and her staff is quite professional and courteous. They really go out of their way for their patients. Highly recommended!

August 17th, 2016

Highly recommended LLMD/LLMP!

One of the best Lyme Docs out there. Really knows her stuff & how to connect with all her patients. Was referred to her by ILADS, of which she has been a longtime professional member,. Truly helped me get my quality of life back from my debilitating Lyme disease & tick borne co-infections. Highly recommended LLMD/LLMP!

September 29th, 2015

Exceptional DMV Internist

Dr Malik is an exceptional Internist who spends a generous amount of time with her patients. She is thorough, knowledgable, and personable, as is her staff. They bend over backwards for their patients and I have regained my quality of life all thanks to Dr Malik. I highly recommend her first class practice to those who truly value their health and are seeking one of the very best Docs in the DMV.

September 17th, 2015

Best concierge medicine practice in the DMV! Terrific Internist and staff. Superb results. Definitely worth it. Highly recommended.