Overall Review

2.9

June 7th, 2016
She did not make me feel like a priority. Rushed through the appointment. Brushed my concerns and worries off like they were nothing. Provided no compassion or comfort when I cried. Did not reassure me. Made me feel stupid, embarrassed and upset.

September 18th, 2015
She is great!

June 26th, 2015
Essure
Dr. Syeda was very professional and caring. She didn't judge me or make me feel uncomfortable with my sterilization choices. Made me feel comfortable and was always smiling

May 2nd, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever!
I'm pretty convinced that they must stick all new patients who don't know any better with Dr Syeda. She has absolutely no compassion, horrible bedside manner, and bungled one of my procedures. If you try to discuss your issues or ask her a question, she acts like she doesn't have time for you and that your worries are stupid. When she is performing a procedure, she doesn't explain what she's doing,she just goes ahead and does it, leaving you startled and in pain. I am not alone in my bad experience with her. My friend was unfortunate enough to have to call the emergency line when Syeda was the doctor on call. My friend was experiencing severe side effects from her new prescription, and Dr Syeda basically told her it was all in her head, that the prescription couldn't be causing it, and to just go to sleep.

February 27th, 2012
Staff who answer the phone have been extremely condescending, as have some of the nurses. After visits have felt humiliated more than once.

November 21st, 2011
This Dr.'s office operates according to protocol, but forgets to care about the individual patient. Asking questions sometimes feels like you are annoying the dr's and staff. If you don't care about personal touch, than you may be ok with this office. I was NOT happy.