Dr. Humera Syeda MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016
She did not make me feel like a priority. Rushed through the appointment. Brushed my concerns and worries off like they were nothing. Provided no compassion or comfort when I cried. Did not reassure me. Made me feel stupid, embarrassed and upset.

September 18th, 2015
She is great!

June 26th, 2015
Essure
Dr. Syeda was very professional and caring. She didn't judge me or make me feel uncomfortable with my sterilization choices. Made me feel comfortable and was always smiling

May 2nd, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever!
I'm pretty convinced that they must stick all new patients who don't know any better with Dr Syeda. She has absolutely no compassion, horrible bedside manner, and bungled one of my procedures. If you try to discuss your issues or ask her a question, she acts like she doesn't have time for you and that your worries are stupid. When she is performing a procedure, she doesn't explain what she's doing,she just goes ahead and does it, leaving you startled and in pain. I am not alone in my bad experience with her. My friend was unfortunate enough to have to call the emergency line when Syeda was the doctor on call. My friend was experiencing severe side effects from her new prescription, and Dr Syeda basically told her it was all in her head, that the prescription couldn't be causing it, and to just go to sleep.

February 27th, 2012
Staff who answer the phone have been extremely condescending, as have some of the nurses. After visits have felt humiliated more than once.

November 21st, 2011
This Dr.'s office operates according to protocol, but forgets to care about the individual patient. Asking questions sometimes feels like you are annoying the dr's and staff. If you don't care about personal touch, than you may be ok with this office. I was NOT happy.

April 19th, 2017

February 15th, 2017
I never met her personally only talked to her when I had to call since I had major bleeding and was about to have my son. Was extremely rude on the phone. Seemed aggravated I was bothering her with questions since she isn't my doctor. My doctor is Dr. Clark and she was the doctor on call. I went to Labor & Deliveryat Albany Med. She never came in to see me after laying in recovery since they were busy and didn't have room for me. Fortunately the doctor I saw in labor & delivery was extremely nice , professional and caring. Since my bleeding calmed down the doctor I did see said they would admit me and my doctor would do my csection in the am. never saw this doctor! My husband I just can't believe how unbelievably unprofessional . This was an extremely important and she obviously didn't care since I wasn't her patient.

May 25th, 2016