A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humeraa Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humeraa Qamar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humeraa Qamar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Qamar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humeraa Qamar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Humeraa Qamar practice?
- Dr. Humeraa Qamar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Humeraa Qamar practices Pediatrics near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Williston, FL.
See Ocala Pediatricians.