A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humeyra Karacal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humeyra Karacal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humeyra Karacal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karacal graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Karacal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humeyra Karacal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Humeyra Karacal practice?
- Dr. Humeyra Karacal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Humeyra Karacal practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.