Dr. Humeyra Karacal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2013
Rebecca
Awful. She wouldn't listen to me, at all. She kept telling me about LASIK even though I have 0 interest in LASIK. My actual questions about dry eyes and night time driving she never answered. Completely unhelpful - see someone else.

December 22nd, 2011
I saw Dr. Karacal for two eye injuries on two separate occasions. She skillfully treated the injuries, then on both occasions, asked me to meet with her at her office for pre-follow-up visits so she could check the eyes daily. One of the pre-follow-ups was on a Sunday; the other on a major holiday. Treatment of this nature is very rare from a physician. She is skilled and thorough, personable and caring.

March 29th, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Karacal is very knowledgeable. She found out the problem missed by others. She was caring and personable. Looking forward to my next visit.

August 23rd, 2010
Thank Doctor Humeyra Karacal very much
I am very happy to take time to thank Dr. Humeyra Karacal for her excellent care. My mother came from China and did cataract surgery on the right eye in China. She felt uncomfortable on it after came to USA, and she went to see her because I heard from our secretary that she did cantaract surgery by Dr. Karacal and it is very successful. Dr. Humeyra Karacal examed my mom's eyes very careful and prescribed some eye drops for her, and now my mom feels very well on the eyes. My mom said she will never forget her beautiful smile on her face. So I really appreciate Dr. Karacal's care for my mom! You are an excellent doctor!