A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hummayun Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hummayun Ismail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ismail
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ismail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hummayun Ismail, MBA, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hummayun Ismail MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hummayun Ismail practice?
- Dr. Hummayun Ismail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hummayun Ismail practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Internists, Newark Pulmonologists, and Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors.