A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hummayun Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hummayun Ismail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ismail
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ismail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hummayun Ismail, MBA, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hummayun Ismail MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hummayun Ismail practice?
- Dr. Hummayun Ismail has 1 office location.
Dr. Hummayun Ismail practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Pulmonologists, and Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors.