Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Super Nice - Concerned Doctor  |  show details
by Bud Borcky on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr Ismail is one of my favorite people I know. He spends the time he needs to with you and is genuinely concerned for your health.

|  There is a reason he has a MBA  |  show details
by Bill Hofmann on Dec 2nd, 2010

I had 4 appointments with Dr. Ismail. He spent a total of <20 minutes with me...TOTAL. His office billed my insurance company almost $1000; plus I paid $180 co-pay. The final straw is that I waited over an hour in his waiting room while he took patients ahead of me. I approached reception and all they said was "WOW". I left after an hour. The office called me two days later and started the conversation saying that they had me scheduled for a follow up appt. I told them no. then they said they needed to schedule an appointment...No apology. I'll never go back. I wouldn't waste your money there either. Choose someone else that doesn't have a MBA next to his name.

Oct 13th, 2010

Best doctor ever!

Jul 9th, 2010

He is a busy Pulmonary and sleep specialist but always has time for his patients.His bed side manners and medical competence is very high.

by Rescueme on May 6th, 2010

All I can say is that. I had questions on why I was not getting well . He spent only ten minute with after I had waited almost 50 minutes to see him. I had showed up on time to his office. Very busy and understaffed, as his associate had informed me.Dr. Ismail was litereally walking away from be to get to his "next priority", as I was asking questions. Made me feel like he had no time for me. I am still not well.

by David Pody on Nov 20th, 2009

Dr. Ismail puts "care" into healthcare. He is professional and conscientious, but it is also assuring to feel that he cares about the person whom he is treating