A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humphrey Atiemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humphrey Atiemo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Humphrey Atiemo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiemo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Atiemo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humphrey O Atiemo MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Humphrey O. Atiemo practice?
- Dr. Humphrey Atiemo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Humphrey Atiemo practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.