A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humphrey Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humphrey Lam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Lam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD is a male Pediatric Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Humphrey Lam practice?
- Dr. Humphrey Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Humphrey Lam practices Pediatric Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.