A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hun Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hun Kang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hun Kang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hun K. Kang practice?
Dr. Hun Kang practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.