Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Been going to him for 16 years show details Been going to him for 16 years
by Grace on Jun 14th, 2016

Dr. Lee has been my Primary care physician for over 16 years. He has great bedside manners and booking a last minute appointment with him has been stress-free, compared to the other specialists in the area- which will require you to book 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Average wait time is 5-15 minutes, the staff gets you out of the clinic quickly. I haven't had any major interventions/problems health wise, so I've been going to him for minute stuff like urinary tract infection, congestion, toe infection, cold, conjunctivitis, etc. Diagnosis has been pretty accurate to date, and the meds that he prescribes has been effective at treating my symptoms. I will contiue to see him until he retires.

Do not recommend Dr. Hun Lee show details Do not recommend Dr. Hun Lee
Oct 12th, 2015

Dr. Lee has no bedside manner and does not listen to his patients. Reading other reviews about him shows the same.

Jul 14th, 2015

I was in the hospital with emergency issues and this was my follow up appointment, his response was-"Does your stomach hurt now?" AND THAT WAS IT! The hospital recommended a camera scope, and even though I asked about this, he had nothing to say...this guy does not care !

Great bedside manners show details Great bedside manners
by Theresa Peters on Jun 23rd, 2015

This Dr has the best bedside manners I've ever seen. He takes his time and listens. He will even do his own blood pressure on his patients if he feels it's elevated even after his assistant has already checked it. I take my kids here too. We having been going to his clinic since 2012. I wish I could give him 100 stars.

Not a real doctor show details Not a real doctor
by K. S. on Dec 1st, 2014

Title says it all. He does not have board certification to practice medicine. If you korean, do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Chang.

should not be allowed to practice show details should not be allowed to practice
by Amy Jung on Apr 18th, 2014

No joke, this doctor is not even board certified in anything and claims to provide family care and pediatric care. further digging revealed that he even didn't get any kind of medical training in the US.

by Knight Family on Aug 23rd, 2010

Wonderful doctor - has treated my family for over 9 years. Never need second opinion - because I feel so comfortable with his first opinion!

Dec 23rd, 2008

THere aren't enough doctors like him. HE's just THE GREATEST. i would recommend him to anyone wholeheartedly. two thumbs way up! caring gentle understanding first rate doctor who REALLY CARES.