A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Endovascular Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalobos graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villalobos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunaldo Jose Villalobos MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hunaldo J. Villalobos practice?
- Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hunaldo Villalobos practices Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Celebration, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.