Feb 25th, 2015

I wait for one month and he do not want to see me I wait for two hours I expend my money in the MRI and they only give me the phone number for other neurologist he is racist

by Richard Mills on Dec 23rd, 2014

Just recently had my second Cervical Spine surgery by Dr. Villalobos and if the result ends up as good as the first time,I will be very satisfied.Jeff was great and all the office personnel were extremely helpful.Dr. Villalobos explained the procedure and what to expect in the long run.

Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
by Jay on May 2nd, 2014

He is probably a very good doctor but after waiting months for an appointment, they won't call you even if they say they will, and 2 hours after my appointment time to see him we decided the appropriate action and I was left in the hands of a surgical coordinator. They gave me pre-op orders and said they would call to schedule my surgery. They had no intention of calling and my pre-op tests are expired. I have called them begging for a surgery date and they promise to call me and they never do.

Prelude to My Lumbar Surgery show details Prelude to My Lumbar Surgery
by Charles E. Holt on Feb 15th, 2014

Listens very well and responds to patient questions. Diagnosis of problem is spot-on. My wife is a physician and highly recommends Dr. V. perform necessary surgery on my lumbar section. Everything appears great at this time. I will update my review after surgery. I will further comment that Dr. V. is very thorough, and investigates alternatives first, and surgery as last resort. Also, Mariesol does a great job of setting up all requirements for surgery. Very pleasant and capable young lady.

He helped me show details He helped me
by Thankful Patient on May 26th, 2010

Dr. V was great. I was having so much neck pain for over a year and was having trouble with pain in my arms and numbness. The doctor and his PA Jeff were caring and explained everything so well. I've now had surgery and I'm not having pain anymore. I would definetly recommend this doctor.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse