Overall Review

November 12th, 2015
Excellent

October 24th, 2015
I had small back surgery and Dr.Villalovos helped me with my pains, I recomend Dr, Villalovos highly.

December 23rd, 2014
Just recently had my second Cervical Spine surgery by Dr. Villalobos and if the result ends up as good as the first time,I will be very satisfied.Jeff was great and all the office personnel were extremely helpful.Dr. Villalobos explained the procedure and what to expect in the long run.

May 2nd, 2014
Terrible staff
He is probably a very good doctor but after waiting months for an appointment, they won't call you even if they say they will, and 2 hours after my appointment time to see him we decided the appropriate action and I was left in the hands of a surgical coordinator. They gave me pre-op orders and said they would call to schedule my surgery. They had no intention of calling and my pre-op tests are expired. I have called them begging for a surgery date and they promise to call me and they never do.

February 15th, 2014
Prelude to My Lumbar Surgery
Listens very well and responds to patient questions. Diagnosis of problem is spot-on. My wife is a physician and highly recommends Dr. V. perform necessary surgery on my lumbar section. Everything appears great at this time. I will update my review after surgery. I will further comment that Dr. V. is very thorough, and investigates alternatives first, and surgery as last resort. Also, Mariesol does a great job of setting up all requirements for surgery. Very pleasant and capable young lady.

May 26th, 2010
He helped me
Dr. V was great. I was having so much neck pain for over a year and was having trouble with pain in my arms and numbness. The doctor and his PA Jeff were caring and explained everything so well. I've now had surgery and I'm not having pain anymore. I would definetly recommend this doctor.