A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Huned Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Huned Husain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Huned Husain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Husain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Huned Muzaffer Husain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Huned M. Husain practice?
- Dr. Huned Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Huned Husain practices Family Medicine near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Addison Primary Care Doctors.