A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung-Chuan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung-Chuan Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung-Chuan Cheng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung-Chuan Chuan Cheng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung-Chuan C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Hung-Chuan Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung-Chuan Cheng practices Family Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians.