A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung-Min Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung-Min Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Sung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung-Min Min Sung MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung-Min M. Sung practice?
- Dr. Hung-Min Sung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hung-Min Sung practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.