A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunganh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunganh Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunganh Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunganh Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hunganh Bui practice?
- Dr. Hunganh Bui has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hunganh Bui practices Family Medicine near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Livingston Family Physicians.