A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hung B. Bui practice?
Dr. Hung Bui practices Family Medicine near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX and Cleveland, TX.
See Livingston Family Physicians.