A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Che:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Che, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Che graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Che has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Che accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hung Che practice?
Dr. Hung Che practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists, West Covina Pulmonologists, West Covina Critical Care Practitioners, and West Covina General Practitioners.