A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Che:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Che
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Che Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Che, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Che graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Che has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Che MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hung Che practice?
- Dr. Hung Che has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Che practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Pulmonologists.