A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Che:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Che, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Che graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Che has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Che accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans