A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Le, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Le has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Huy Le MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hung H. Le practice?
- Dr. Hung Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Le practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.