A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Huu Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hung Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hung Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Westminster Internists.