inactive

Hung V Le MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

no change

February 29th, 2016
great experience

December 21st, 2011
Greedy doctor
He's a very good doctor. However, all the knowledge a doctor can gain at school is a waste if he can't take care of patients the right way. I needed an MRI and he mailed me the results. I called his office to discuss questions I had about the results and he refused to call me at home because he said this would entail another office visit. I went to the office to see if he could talk to me for 5 minutes and he put me in a waiting room, and because I didn't pay the $20 office visit, he by-passed me and went to see another patient. I refuse to pay him for another office visit (my $20 plus what he hit my insurance $180) for 5 minutes of his time to give me an explanation of the technical jargon. In my view, he's out to make the money, regardless of the patient's concerns or welfare. We don't need another doctor like him!!! In my opinion, the time he spent training to become a doctor is a waste...I do not intend to seek his services again, and I will let people in my community know what kind of doctor he is.

May 6th, 2011
After have gone to a few doctors in the area, I will stay with Dr. Le. He is professional, caring and accurate. I have already recommended him to my parents and daughter and they are also quite impressed with Dr. Le.

October 9th, 2010
Great feedback during hospitalization. Doctor calls to house to give updates. Very happy with experience.

April 2nd, 2009
Dele
Excellent Doctor and appears to provide great service and very attentive and courteous. Recently replaced front office nurse and the warmness of the office appears to have wane a bit.