A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Lu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Lu has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Sheng Lu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hung S. Lu practice?
- Dr. Hung Lu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hung Lu practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.