Dr. Hung Luu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bakersfield, CA

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017
He's great but his office..
I love him as a doctor but you won't get out of that office without waiting for 3 hours past your appointment time to be seen. Also, they lost the results to my AFB test and were supposed to call me last week but didn't, supposed to then call me today but didn't, then when I called they had changed their phone number with no notice. A bit annoying especially since this is my first baby and I would like some peace of mind

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Luu
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to I am a ftm and I was hoping to have an enjoyable and stress free pregnancy, but every time I go in I'm either forgotten about and left in the room, or I'm told two different blood types and told to get and injection before I turned 29 weeks or else the next baby I have will not make it, which scared me, the staff doesn't do anything besides stand around and talk to each other I have witnessed the staff just sit there and let the phone's ring all them weren't doing anything that was that important for them not to answer the phone's. He does not make eye contact with you, my fiancé was asking him questions since we are first time parents and don't really know a whole lot he was asking him certain questions that had to do with the baby and myself he wouldn't give us a direct answer he kept going around the question and not answering it for example the injection that I had to get we were asking what the affects where and how its suppose to help the next baby, he didn't give us and exact answer so we did the research our self I'm sorry but when you go to a doctors your suppose to feel comfortable and trust that your doctor will tell you anything you want or need to hear since it has to do with your unborn baby and yourself. I do not recommend him or his office.

July 3rd, 2012
rough area and unprof. staff
Im not a new mom, so i know the steps and all the PROPER things to do. But this doc. acted very scared of me.... didn't like eye contact, and the staff was to busy twiddling their thumbs and looking at their horrible ghetto fabulous nails while. And the office well lets just say when u pull up there is bars on the windows, graffiti all over the building and the people coming in and out of the office, well lets just say you feel like your in the soup line...

December 30th, 2010
good c-section
dr.luu wasnt my doctor but he did perform my c-section to perfection i tottaly will choose him as my doctor when i have my next baby

September 20th, 2010
Beware of surgical procedures.

July 9th, 2010
imvery exited about this dr cuz hes able to help me in areas that im in desperate need of

August 17th, 2009
he was a wonderful doctor.

May 9th, 2009