A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hung Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hung Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.