A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Ong, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Van Ong MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hung V. Ong practice?
- Dr. Hung Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hung Ong practices Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.