A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Gia Pham MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung G. Pham practice?
- Dr. Hung Pham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hung Pham practices Internal Medicine near St Petersburg, FL.