A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Luu is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luu
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Luu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Luu, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Luu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung S Luu MD and PHARMD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hung S. Luu practice?
- Dr. Hung Luu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Luu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.