A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Luu, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Luu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Si Luu MD and PHARMD is a male Pathologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hung S. Luu practice?
- Dr. Hung Luu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Luu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Hematologists.