A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang, DABPM, FIPP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Center for Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang DABPM, FIPP, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang practice?
- Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hung-Shing Tsang practices Anesthesiology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Grove, IL.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists.