A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Dang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Dang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Thien Dang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung T. Dang practice?
- Dr. Hung Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Dang practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.