A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Dang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hung Dang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans