A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Do has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Healthsouth St Josephs Healthc, Lowell, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Trong Do MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hung T. Do practice?
- Dr. Hung Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Hung Do practices General Practice near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Primary Care Doctors.