A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Nguyen is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan