A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hung Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hung Van Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hung V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hung Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hung Nguyen practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Internists.