A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunson Soong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunson Soong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Soong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunson Soong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Soong graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunson Soong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hunson Soong practice?
- Dr. Hunson Soong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hunson Soong practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.