A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunson Soong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunson Soong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunson Soong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Soong graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans