A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunson Soong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunson Soong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunson Soong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Soong graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunson Soong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hunson Soong practice?
- Dr. Hunson Soong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hunson Soong practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.