Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hunter Addis Jr
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Addis is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hunter Addis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Mark Peele
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease
San Antonio, TX 0 mi32