Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hunter Mckay
Dr. Hunter Mckay, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Pullman, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Olympia, WA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mckay is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus, Swedish Medical Center First Hill and Highline Medical Center Main Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Hunter Mckay has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...