Dr. Hunter Mckay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hunter Mckay?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2014

Traumatic experience

Do not go to this doctor if you are a woman. I experienced a trauma that has haunted me all my life. Was given an uroscopy in his office and he dilated my urethra. It was excruciating. He and his staff left me on the table to clean myself up and went to lunch! I left the exam room and found a dark office. I could barely drive home. I later found out that because I had interstitial cystitis that I should never have had the procedure without general anesthesia. And to this day my urethra is mangled. This was the most traumatic experience I have ever had at a doctor's office due to his ignorance and insensitivity. My husband called him to find out what had happened when I arrived home with bloody underwear and he pretended nothing had happened.

February 13th, 2017