A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hunter Sams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hunter Sams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hunter Sams, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Bites (Arachnidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hunter H Sams MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hunter H. Sams practice?
- Dr. Hunter Sams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hunter Sams practices Dermatology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Dermatologists.